Wednesday 18 November 2015

PLL Season 4/13 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 13 Grave New World

[Ravenswood]

Juliet: What kind of town throws a party in a graveyard?

Spencer: Must be to honor their dead.

Aria: Yeah, they can't do that without walking all over them?

Emily: Guys, what if we see a before we find Alison?

Spencer: There's five of us there's only one of him.

Aria: Um, yeah, but that him might be carrying a weapon.  All we've got are these

Hanna: Well, I can't run from the enemy. This girdle is cutting off my air supply.

Spencer: It's a corset.

Hanna: It's torture. People really wore this crap? I'm never complaining again about a sports bra.

Emily: Wait. I can't do this.

Spencer: Emily? We have to get to Alison before "A" does. We can't back off.

Emily: It's not "A" that I'm scared of. I don't know if I'm ready to see Alison.

Juliet: Em, we already have.

Hanna: Man, people have been croaking in this town a long time.

Spencer: It happens.

Aria: What are those? Are those fingers?

Spencer: They're mushrooms. Aria, get a grip. Hanna? Hey, stay with us.

Aria: Wait, hold on. Wait, it's Ezra. He might be worried about me.

Juliet: Just don't tell him too much. Why would Ali come to this party like this?

Aria: Who knows? Maybe it has something to do with Mrs. Grunwald.

Spencer: You guys, look. Right over there. Do you see him?

Hanna: See who?

Spencer: The dude standing by himself. He's wearing that vintage uniform. Hanna, don't stare!

Hanna: Do you want me to look or not?

Aria: Oh, my God. Is that Board Shorts?
Juliet: What do we do now?

Hanna: We go up there and ask the scumbag if he's "A."

All: Hanna!

Hanna: What? It's crazy. We've never even seen him before. Why would a total stranger be after us?

Spencer: Who knows if he's a stranger to Alison?

Aria: Or Mona? Or Jenna? Or Melissa?

Emily: He's not alone anymore.

Spencer: You guys stay here. I wanna hear what they're saying. Keep looking for Ali.

Aria: If that's the creep who's been messing with Ali and the rest of us, we need answers. Let's go talk to her.

Spencer: How could you lose both of them?

Emily: we told you, we got jumped by Mrs. Grunwald.

Juliet: What the hell was that?

Aria: Hey.

Emily: Hey? Where have you been?

Aria: Well, I thought you guys were right behind me.

Emily: I thought you were behind us.

Hanna: Well, I was behind two little girls who were freaking me out.
I still haven't seen their faces.

Emily: Can we please go back to the tent?

Aria: Guys, I don't think that Scary Uniform is Board Shorts. That's not his girlfriend, that's his cousin. There's something seriously weird going on in this town.

Spencer: Uh, gee, you think? They're using headstones for barstools.

Hanna: Why were they wearing red coats?

Juliet: Who?

Hanna: Those twins.

Spencer: Why do we care? We're here to find Alison, remember?

Hanna: Ali's was the one who told us about that blonde twin who stabbed her sister

Aria: can we not tell ghost stories while we're walking through a graveyard?

Juliet: Is that Ali?
Aria: Where did she go? You saw her, right? –

Spencer: Yeah, we all did.

Emily: Well, then, where is she?

Hanna: Okay, I don't get it. We were, what, like ten seconds behind her?

Aria: How did "A" get her out of here without us seeing it?

Emily: I'm officially losing this flying saucer.

Spencer: Guys, look. There's no leaves there.

Juliet: Yeah.

Emily: Where does this even go?

Aria: Um hell? Just a guess.

Hanna: Who did that?

Spencer: Come on, we'll find another way.

Hanna: How?

Spencer: This has got to lead somewhere.

Hanna: Well, hopefully it leads to your car. Spence, I want to go home.

Spencer: Okay, breathe. We'll find another door.

Juliet: Does anyone else have a signal?

Hanna: No. I have minus three bars.

Emily: How old is this place?

Aria: Where's that wind coming from?

Spencer: There must be an open door somewhere keep walking.

Hanna: What's going on?

Spencer: Hold on!

Aria: Get against the wall!

Hanna: Ow!

Aria: Hold on, hold on to me.

Juliet: What is that?

Hanna: God, ow!

Aria: Hanna, are you ah!

Spencer: Where's Hanna?
Emily: She was right behind you, wasn't she?

Juliet: Hanna? Hanna?

Aria: Where did she go? Hanna?

Spencer: Hanna?

Aria: A door in a crypt that leads to a tunnel that comes up inside a mansion.

Juliet: What kind of zoning laws does this town have?

Emily: It could be from the prohibition, maybe even the underground railroad. That's just rusty water, right? Ali?

Aria: Where did Spencer go?

Emily: I told you I felt fresh air.

Juliet: Do you remember climbing up any stairs?

Aria: I'm lucky I remember how to breathe.

Emily: We can climb down the trellis.

Juliet: What, and just leave them here?

Emily: No, and get help. Lots of help.

Aria: What are you going to tell people? That a maniac has our dead friend who's really alive, or maybe we could come up with something a little more believable, like we're trapped in a haunted house?

Emily: Think of a really good lie on the way down. Okay, I could almost jump from here.

Juliet: Okay.

Aria: Be careful. Oh, my God.

Juliet: Oh, my God.

Emily: Spencer, wake up.

Aria: Spencer.

Emily: Oh, my God.

Spencer: "A's" here!

Juliet: It's okay, you're safe.

Emily: Are you okay?

Spencer: Where is he?

Women: You shouldn't be in here. You found the tunnel.

Spencer: We followed Alison.

Women: So, she was here.

Juliet: Is this

Women: the house is my home, it will never belong to me. I'm merely its caretaker.

Emily: And this room, it's your office?

Women: A space with no distractions opens the lines of communication.

Spencer: So, that was one of your sessions.

Women: Six months ago, this tape was stolen.

Emily: What is it? What did you see?

Women: It's not what I see It's what I feel. One of you has been touched by the one Alison fears the most.

Juliet: Could this night get any worse?

Spencer: I'll get the spare. One of us knows how to change a tire, right?

Emily: And you're looking at me 'cause I'm gay?

Aria: No. You just happen to be the sporty one.

Spencer: I don't believe this. They must have taken out the spare when Melissa and I got into that accident.

Emily: Where's Caleb?

Hanna: Uh, he's taking care of a friend.

Aria: All right, well let's just figure out what we have to do to get out of here, because I don't want to spend another minute in this town.

Juliet: Who is that?

Aria: Ezra?

Ezra: I've been calling, but you didn't answer. I was getting worried. Flat tire?

Hanna: Yeah, and she doesn't have the spare.

Ezra: Well, it's late. Why don't I give you guys a ride home?

Juliet: Sold.

Aria: Well, come on, Spencer. We'll just send someone for your car tomorrow, okay?

[Rosewood]

Emily: Alison?

Juliet: Alison?
Alison: Did you miss me?

Aria: It was you, wasn't it? In Ravenswood.

Alison: Look, I don't have much time. It's still not safe for me to be here.

Emily: Ali, don't leave again.

Alison: Look, I wanna come home, but you have to help me.

Spencer: Why? Who are you afraid of?

Alison: Remember what I told you in the hospital, Hanna?

Hanna: That was really you?

Alison: sshh

Ezra: Aria? You forgot your cell phone.

What Juliet wore in Ravenswood



Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment