Thursday 12 November 2015

PLL Season 3/03 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 3 Kingdom of the Blind

[School]

Hanna: God, what a performance.

Juliet: Can you imagine faking it for so long?

Emily: What do you think she's planning?

Spencer: That's what you have to find out. She trusts you. Or at least she wants you to think that she does.

Aria: Great. That That's awesome.

Hanna: Hey, I'll trade you Mona for Jenna.

Aria: No, thanks.

Emily: I think I felt safer when Mona wasn't talking.

Spencer: There she goes.

Hanna: We should push a table in front of her and see what happens.

Spencer: God, Hanna, you have all the subtlety of a hand grenade.

Hanna: Thank you.

Emily: Has your mom said anything to you about taking Garrett's case?

Spencer: Not yet. But Melissa's coming home tomorrow, so she'll probably tell both of us at the same time.'Cause that's how it works in my family We keep the one-on-ones to a minimum.

[School canteen]

Spencer: "Look it in the eye"?

Aria: That's what she said.

Hanna: That opens a whole new dimension of creepy.

Juliet: can Hanna just slap her?

Spencer: no

Emily: Toby found her eye drops, and Garrett's in jail. Maybe she's getting careless about hiding things.

Hanna: Yeah, like that other earring.

Spencer: If you find that, case closed. Jenna is working with this "a."

Aria: It's not just the earring that we have to worry about.

Emily: Whoever opened Ali's grave we put inside that coffin.

Aria: We're gonna sort it out, em. I can snoop at the same time.

Emily: Maybe this is a trap.

Aria: I'm also pretty good at running.

Hanna: Do you remember when she knocked over that beehive?

Emily: It's your mom. She posted the grades for that makeup test. Might as well get that over with.

Juliet: Wait a minute. Knocked over that beehive.

Hanna: Yeah, but it's a better story if she did it.

Juliet: Spence have you heard from Jason?

Spencer: not recently no why?

Juliet: Brooke just wanted to know if his coming

Spencer: he might do

Emily: No, this can't be right. I got a 94 on the test.

Hanna: Whoa! I wish was pulling nineties. Em, don't go all Spencer on your grades.

Spencer: Excuse me.

Emily: No, I couldn’t have gotten that. I didn't even finish the test.

Juliet: So it was a mistake.

Aria: But you don't think it was a mistake.

Emily: The last thing I need right now is people thinking I cheated.

Hanna: Wait, em. You think that someone went into the school computer. And boosted your grade?

Spencer: Someone in particular?

Aria: Wait. Are we getting a little paranoid right now?

Emily: You're not paranoid if someone's really out to get you.

[Juliet’s room]

Juliet: Earplugs?

Aria: That's what it said.

Spencer: Okay, tomorrow's Wednesday.

Emily: If it means this week.

Hanna: I wish people would be more specific with their clues.

Spencer: I'll put it in the suggestion box.

Aria: What do we do about this?
Spencer: I want to know where Jenna is tomorrow at 4:15.

Aria: She asked about you, em.

Emily: What did she want to know?

Aria: How you were holding up.

Spencer: She wants to know if you can remember being in the car with her. She just can't come out and say it.

Emily: This is crazy. It's like trying to read a book and someone keeps ripping out the pages.

Hanna: Em, we'll put it together, all right?

Spencer: Yeah. We know that somewhere between being with us. And getting to Alison's grave, you were with Jenna. We just have to find out how you got in the car and where you went, and we'll be that much closer to figuring out what happened that night.

Juliet: Have you spoken to your mom?

Spencer: Yeah. She gave a prepared statement. And then she declined to answer any questions.

Hanna: Why is she doing this?

Spencer: Melissa made her do it. I know. I just I don't know why.

Emily: Is she afraid of something Garrett could say?

Hanna: I had a thought about Garrett and Melissa.

Spencer: What kind of thought?

Hanna: A pretty nasty one.

Spencer: Okay, now you have to say it.

Hanna: What if Garrett and Melissa got together? I mean, he went to the hospital with her to get her ultrasound.

Juliet: Where are you going with this?

Hanna: I'm saying, what if Ian's not the father of Melissa's baby?

Spencer: Okay, next stop twilight zone.

Emily: Wait. If Garrett got Melissa pregnant, why wouldn't she mary him?

Spencer: Well My parents might not have liked Ian, but he still had it over a civil servant.

Hanna: Garrett was talking about medical records We thought he was talking about Jenna's.

Emily: Jenna's medical records wouldn't have changed your mother's mind, but Melissa's

Aria: So, my mom can't drive me to Philadelphia tomorrow. He has to speak with the vice-principal.

Emily: About

Aria: what? I-I don't know. She didn't say.

[Hanna’s car]

Hanna: What time is it?

Aria: Uh, four o'clock. Hi you okay

Juliet: yeah I’m good

Hanna: Do you think h. Cobb is coming to her, or is she going to him, her, whatever.

Aria: I couldn't tell from the note. It just said "Cobb, 415," and "earplugs."

Hanna: Earplugs? I do not need things to get any weirder. Ezra knows what your mom did?

Aria: We danced around it a bit, but he finally came out and said it.

Hanna: I wish I had a teacher like that.

Aria: Hanna. This is a bad thing. My mom needs this job.

Hanna: Sorry! She was just trying to help out poor em.

Aria: Yeah, I think poor em is getting a little tired of being called "poor em."

Hanna: hi juliet are you sure youre okay, you are so quiet

Juliet: I’m fine guys

Hanna: If you say so

Hanna: I should have just come out and asked him. "Lucas, you were at the masquerade with Jenna. Who were you talking to? Who was the black swan?"

Juliet: You would have asked him that in front of Caleb?

Hanna: I couldn't make things worse with Caleb if I tried.

Aria: Well, has he asked you anything else about Mona? About the hit-and-run or anything?

Hanna: No. He didn't say a word the whole drive back to town. Honestly, I think he's scared to ask me anything.

Aria: I guess we're going for a ride.

Hanna: A medical building? All this for a crummy doctor's appointment? Seriously? What a rip.

Aria: Let's just go over there, look at the directory, and see what kind of doctor Dr. Cobb is.

Juliet: Give her a minute to get out of the lobby, then we'll go.

Aria: Look.

Hanna: Oh, my God, it's Jenna! Call Spencer and em!

Aria: Spence, call Emily, tell her we're following Jenna.

Juliet: She went in there.

Spencer: A gunstore? What is she doing at a frickin' gun store?!

Hanna: Duh. Can you say "target practice"?

Aria: That's the car, isn't it?

Emily: That's the one.

Juliet: Spence, did you call the hospital?

Spencer: Yeah, I called.

Aria: Are they are they sending the records?

Spencer: There aren't any records.

Emily: What's that supposed to mean?

Spencer: It means that Melissa didn't lose her baby in June. There she is.

Spencer: Hanna, stop. Stop.

Hanna: No, Spencer, I'm sick of this. We're lying to everybody, everybody's lying to us no mas.

Juliet: Han you Let her go.

Hanna: Wow, Jenna. What a sight for sore eyes.

Juliet: All this time you could see.

Aria: From the very first operation.

Jenna: Yes.

Emily: How could you lie about this?

Jenna: It was the only protection I had.

Hanna: Protection from what?

Jenna: Someone tried to burn down our house with me in it, remember? If people think that you're blind, they get careless. You see what they don't think you can see.

Spencer: And you never told Toby.

Jenna: He was safer if he didn't know.
Hanna: God, you are so twisted.

Jenna: I wonder how I got that way?

Emily: I was in your car that night.

Jenna: Yes, you were.

Spencer: Where were you going?

Jenna: I was just driving. You think I enjoyed carrying that cane? At least at night I could get out of town, get out of rosewood, and not worry about anybody seeing me.

Juliet: Yeah, but somebody did see you.

Jenna: Dead of night, edge of town, and Emily was just standing there In the middle of the road. I almost hit her. You were drunk and crying, talking about Maya. I couldn't just leave you there.

Aria: Yeah, she might tell someone she saw you.

Hanna: Witnesses can be a bitch.

Jenna: She was so messed up that I thought that she wouldn't remember, and if she did, who would believe her? So I put you in the car and I was going to take you home, at least to the end of your street, but you freaked out when I stopped at the light and jumped out of the I couldn't take any more chances.

Spencer: What time was this?

Jenna: About twelve, twelve-thirty. You have to promise not to tell.

Emily: That you can see?

Spencer: Are you kidding?

Jenna: I am still a target.

Aria: For who?

Jenna: If I knew that, then I wouldn't have to hide. You have to do this for me! I mean, you owe it to me, right? All of you.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment