Monday 23 November 2015

PLL Season 5/25 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 25 Welcome to the Dollhouse

[Police van]

Hanna: I didn't think I could feel worse after "A" killed Mona. But the five of us getting arrested for her murder brings low to a whole new level.

Spencer: Technically, they think that we're accessories, not killers.

Aria: An accessory is a necklace or a handbag, not a chain gang.

Juliet: Call it what you want. We're all going to jail. "A" wins.

Emily: Why do you think they're separating us from Ali?

Hanna: There's a lady in the laundry. If you do her work, she gives you information. Yesterday she told me that the warden received an anonymous tip. They think the five of us are plotting something big.

Spencer: What, and they think Ali's the big bad wolf?

Aria: But does that make us the little pigs or Little Red?

Spencer: Doesn't matter. A wolf can't lead without her pack.

Hanna: When we get there, they're probably going to split us up, too.

Juliet: What's it like, Han?

Hanna: Do you want me to sugarcoat it or tell you the truth?

Emily: Well, if we’re going to get through it, we need to know what to expect.

Hanna: The second they slam that door shut, you feel ashamed.

Aria: This is crazy. We didn't do anything.

Hanna: They don't care about that. They treat you like a criminal, and it's hard to remember that you're not one. The first night's the hardest. You're locked away from everything and everyone you ever cared about. And when they turn those lights out, it is the loneliest feeling you could ever imagine.

Emily: Second thought, I could have used a thick coat of sugar.

Hanna: You can't be ready for how it feels, Em. It's hard not to give up on hope.

Spencer: You guys, they can take everything from us, but they can't take us from each other. I don't care how far apart from you guys I am, I will still be with you.

Aria: Me, too.

Emily: Same here.

Hanna: I love you, guys.

Juliet: Love you.

Vehicle rattles

Aria: Ah!

Juleit: Ow!

Hanna: What the hell was that?

Emily: We just had an accident.

Aria: Yeah, I did in my pants.

Spencer: Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Get back. Get back!

Aria: Oh, my God.

Emily:  Oh, my God.

Juliet: Oh, my God.

All whimpering

[Cellar]

Juliet wakes up

Juliet: mum? Scott?

WOMAN: Welcome. Willkommen. Bienvenidos. Please exit your room and follow the lighted pathway.

Aria: Oh, my God.

Emily: Is everybody okay?

Juliet: What is this place?

Hanna: I think this is "A's" house.

Spencer: More like "A's" dollhouse.

Emily: Yeah, and we're the dolls.

WOMAN: Please follow the lighted pathway. Please follow the lighted pathway.

Hanna: We heard you, bitch.

Piano music playing

Emily: Ali, is that you?

Aria: Oh, my God!

Hanna: Mona?

Mona: Mona? I know it's been a while, but I haven't changed that much, have I? You guys, it's me Alison.

Hanna: I can't believe it's really you.

Juliet: There has to be another way out.

Mona: There is not. Now come, sit down. It's tea time.

Aria: Tea time?

Spencer: What is this place? Do you know where we are?

Mona: We're in my living room, Spencer. This is my house. Why are you acting like such an imbecile? Han, it's not like you're gonna gain it all back by eating one cookie. You know you want one.

Emily: We really thought you were dead.

Mona: Thank God for Mrs. Grunwald. I don't know how I'll ever repay her for saving my life that night. I'm so happy to see you guys.

Hanna: We're really happy to see you too, Mona.

Mona: Do not call me that again. You know how much I loathe that bitch.

Aria: So, Alison

Mona: More tea?

Bell chimes

Juliet: where the hell is she going?

Mona: We need to start the game.

Spencer: What if we don't want to play?

Mona: Four chimes means it's game time. The object of the game is to be ready for your date by acquiring an outfit. Then you get to open the door and find out who your mystery date is. Like this.

Aria: Wait, that's from the Ice Ball. No. I'm not going to sit here and play this stupid game.

Bell chimes

Mona: There's something for everyone today.

Juliet: These are invitations to prom.

Emily: I think we're playing the game to see who our prom dates will be.

Hanna: No, I'm not. You win. Okay? You can have us as your precious dolls. But if Caleb shows up here, if you do anything to hurt him, I will kill you.

Mona: Hanna! No.

Hanna: You are not Alison. You're Mona, okay? And this is not your house. You're not here alone anymore. There are six of us, and one of him, her, it, bitch

Emily: Hanna's right. Let's find a way to get the hell out of here.
Spencer: Mona, let's go.

Mona: My name is Alison. Alison DiLaurentis.

Hanna: Mona, let's go!

Siren blaring

Juliet: What is that?

Mona: It's trying to warn you.

Aria: Guys, I can't take it.

Spencer: Oh, my God.nMona! Hurry! Guys!

Mona: It won't stop until you're in your rooms!

Siren continues blaring, alarm stops

A while later

Mona: We've got 3 minutes. Come on. Every night the main generator shuts down like clockwork. It takes exactly 3 minutes for the back-up power to kick in. I have run for 90 seconds in each direction. That's the way out, but there's an old silo at the end, and you have to climb up. There is a ladder, but it's about 50 feet to the top. And you can't get there before the power turns on and all the doors lock again. That leads to a big, empty room. There's nothing there. It's not a way out. But if you go past it, there's a steel door at the end of the hall and it's sealed like a vault.

Spencer:  Like a bank vault? What's inside?

Mona: I'm dying to know, too, Spencer. But I've never made it inside. It's too far to make it back to your room.

Emily: What happens if you don't make it back in time?

Mona: It leaves you for days without food or water. It blasts the siren until you'd rather die than listen to it one more second. On a loop it plays a recording of the people that you've left behind, crying at your funeral. Is my mom okay?

Hanna: You know you're Mona.

Mona: It wanted me to become Alison. So that's who I am when it's watching. It thinks it beat me. But I'm still here. I'm the one who's winning the game. Is she okay? My mom?

Hanna: I saw her a lot in the beginning. But there was a trial. They convicted Ali for your murder.

Aria: And they arrested us as accessories.

Mona: I didn't think you were wearing that to make a fashion statement.

Juliet: Yep, she's Mona.

Hanna: Your mom never showed up to the courthouse. We heard that it was all too much for her. God, Mona, I'm so happy that you're okay.

Clicking

Mona: Did you hear that?

Spencer: Hear what?

Clicking

Mona: We've got 17 seconds. Run!

[Next day]

Spencer: You guys, the blocks in the playroom spelled out a name.
Charles.

WOMAN: Please find your stations.

Aria reads: "Aria Montgomery, music committee"

Emily reads: "Emily Fields and Spencer Hastings, decorating committee."

Hanna reads: "Hanna Marin, food and beverage." Bite me.

Mona reads: "Alison DiLaurentis and Juliet James, prom queen election committee."

Aria: All these songs are from like seven years ago

Spencer: A Night At The Opera. That was the prom theme the last year that Melissa took Ian.

Juliet: So "A's" recreating a prom we already had?

Mona: Well, if I'm on the election committee, you can be sure I'll win that crown. Sort of like old times, huh, Spencer? Remember when I rigged the election for you to win class president? Want to fill some of these out? I'll help you if you help me.

Spencer: Sure.

Mona: If "A" doesn't mind, maybe we can all help each other, starting with these ballots.

A while later

Emily: Are you okay?

Spencer: So this is going to be our senior prom? We're decorating with construction paper and tape?

Emily: Maybe that's part of our punishment, to put together the lamest prom ever.

Spencer: You know, this space is actually pretty awesome. I'm surprised "A" doesn't have the imagination to see it.

Hanna: It's a big, ugly room.

Spencer: Okay, but what if What if we use the staircase to make a grand entrance for Ali to walk down? We think Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard. All right, we could rig a bunch of cameras to go off on a timer as you walk down those steps. It'd be so easy to take all these copper pipes and use them for drapery rods.

Mona: And we could use old pipes and make beautiful candelabras. And we could hang wire from the ceiling and hang shapes to create some beautiful shadows and silhouettes.

Spencer: That would be A Night At The Opera.

Juliet: So "A's" a guy?

Spencer: I don't know any girls named Charles.

Aria: Why would "A" give you a gas mask?

Mona: Ali's his favorite. I think after the prom, she's the only one he wants to keep.

Emily: So our Night At The Opera is going to turn into a scene from Carrie?

Spencer: No, we're not going to let that happen.

Mona: I know what you're thinking, Spencer, but I promise you don't have time to make it to that vault. So have you ever built one?

Spencer: I haven't needed to build one. But I've read about it.

Aria: Build what?

Mona: The stuff Spencer said she needed to decorate. If it delivers, we'll have what we need to build a machine that temporarily shuts off the electricity.

Hanna: How long is temporarily?

Spencer: Long enough to get us out of here.

Juliet: Yeah, we can turn off the power, but what about "A?"

Emily: And it's his prom. There's no way he's not coming.

Mona: I hope you're right, Emily. Because like Hanna said, there's five of us and one of him.


[Morning]

WOMAN: Good morning. Guten tag. Bom dia. Please find your stations.

Spencer: Oh, wow. This is not what I was expecting.

Emily: So now you're excited? You're actually going to help "A" decorate this place?

Spencer: We can use this to make a curtain for Ali's grand entrance.

Emily: Well, you're on your own.
Juliet: Em, we're all in this together.

Aria: What are you doing?

Emily: Taking a stand.

Hanna: By sitting?

Emily: This isn't my prom. I'm not helping.

Spencer: Why are you being such a bitch?

Emily: I'm being a bitch? Take a look around. Why are you making this so easy for "A"? Oh, my God, drapes! Thanks, "A." I'm so excited, I get to have my senior prom in a dungeon.

Spencer: You know what? Forget it, Emily. I don't need your help.

Emily: You did that on purpose.

Spencer: Get over yourself.

Aria: Stop, this is already stressful enough as it is. Spencer, don't start

Spencer: I didn't start anything. The quitter did. That's what you do, isn't it, Emily? You quit things. When things are too much for you, you just throw in the towel. I mean, you quit the swim team. You quit Paige. You even quit Maya.

Juliet: Guys! You, guys!

Hanna: You guys!

Aria: Stop it! Emily Stop.

Hanna: Get her off! Stop.

Juliet: Stop! Stop.

Hanna: You guys, honestly, I cannot handle this. Please, can we not do this to each other?

Emily: I'm sorry, Spence. Okay, I know this isn't your fault.

Spencer: Me, too. Look, I'm just trying to make the best of a very bad situation.

Mona: If you baboons are done fighting, I could use some help over here. Then we can all decorate together.

A while later:

Juliet: So is everything all set?

Spencer: Yeah. We're about as ready as we can be.

Mona: Aria, since you're the photographer, you should take the pictures.

Emily: You know how to work that, right?
Aria: Yeah. It's just point and shoot, isn't it?

Spencer: Yeah, just save it for tonight though, 'cause there's only one first picture. You know what I mean?

Aria: Got it.

WOMAN: Good afternoon. Guten tag. Boa tarde. Please follow the lighted pathway and return to your rooms.

Emily: We got this.

Aria: "A" thought of everything.

Doors slam

A while later

Music playing – A’s Prom

Aria: Am I the only one who has goosebumps?

ALL: No.

Hanna: Where is Mona?

Spencer: I don't think she's here yet.

Juliet: I’m guessing she’s getting a grand entrance

Emily: I guess that means we're supposed to dance.

WOMAN: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your prom queen Alison DiLaurentis!

Spencer: Charles we have something for you.

Juliet: You should be standing up here, Charles. It's what you want, isn't it?

Hanna: This is your prom, Charles. You should be crowned the king.

Spencer: Wait for it. Now! Let's go.

Hanna: Let's get the hell out of here.

Aria: Let's go.

Emily: Hurry.

Juliet: come on

Spencer: Let's go. Let's go, let's go, let's go. Go, go!

[Outside]

Mona: Oh, my God.

Hanna: We're still trapped.

Emily: We can climb it. Let's go.

Spencer: Stop!




Juliet wore on A's Prom



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment