Thursday 19 November 2015

PLL Season 4/22 | StoryTime


Season 4 Episode 22 Cover For Me

[School hallway]

Emily: Aria finally called me this morning.

Hanna: Is she still mad at me?

Emily: She's not mad, she's hurting. But she sounded okay. Distant. Are we still going to Spencer's later?

Juliet: It was so weird. I called her cell and her mom answered.

Hanna: There's no visitors and she's not gonna be in school for a while.

Emily: Probably for the best. I saw Fitz's car in the teacher's parking lot.

Hanna: Wait, he's back?

Juliet: So he just goes to New York to collect the big, fat check for selling us out. And then what, comes back here to gloat?

Emily: Looks like he's still pulling Mona's strings.

Hanna: Do you think Fitz was behind whatever that was? I mean, Mike and Mona didn't really make much sense unless

Emily: Unless she was spying on Aria for him.

Juliet: Now I'm mad. We should say something.

Emily: Are you coming? I can't.

Hanna: If you're gonna slash his tires or bust his headlights, I'd still be down. But I don't want to be in the same room with him.

Emily: I know. I get it.

Hanna: Hey, I'm gonna ditch last period.

Juliet: yeah me too

Hanna: Are you gonna be okay?

Emily: Yeah, I'll be fine.

[Outside]

Juliet: I had to get away from there

Paul: why?

Juliet: every wonder why when one of your friends is hurt then all of you are

Paul: no because I don’t have that many good friends

Juliet: wow being rich is hard - sorry

Paul: it’s fine – it shows you all are great friends – just deal with it how you would deal with it and how you would want your friends to act

Juliet: space, she needs space

Paul: that’s right

Juliet: do you still hate my mum?

Paul: no – was a long time ago

Juliet: people say I’m kind of like her

Paul: I see similarities but you’re different in a good way, that’s why I like you so much

Juliet: good cause I like you too

[School]

Emily: Did he just ask you out?

Hanna: Okay, I'm not digging the timing, but

Juliet: Are you even ready for that?

Hanna: No, I'm ready. I just hope nothing else crazy happens between now and then.

[Juliet’s house]

Hailey: so you are still dating Paul?

Juliet: yes mum I am, and I really like him

Hailey: then I’m happy for you

Juliet: are you?

Hailey: yes! That’s all I want, for you to be happy and

Juliet: and

Hailey: I thought you loved Jason

Juliet: don’t, don’t act like you always liked Jason when you didn’t you just want be to be with a drunk than a guy that’s stable

Hailey: I knew this would happen – you would hate me

Juliet: I don’t hate you mum – I just hate myself, for loving danger too

Hailey: hi you’re better than I am

Juliet: I don’t think I am

Hailey: you are, like I said on your wedding day, you teach so much

Juliet: more than your own mother did

Hailey: yeah exactly – I love you baby

Juliet: I love you too

[Emily’s room]

Spencer: So you think that Mona left that anonymous tip?

Hanna: Well, if she was upset that she had to dump Mike, maybe she was trying to make Fitz pay.

Spencer: It could all lead back to Ezra. It might stop him from publishing while they investigate.

Juliet: Em, how long has this been there?

Emily: What what are you talking about?

Juliet: The blue envelope.

Emily: It's a note from Paige. Why?

Aria: Sorry. I had to finish reading it to be sure, but Ezra gave me a copy of his book

Spencer: You talked to him?

Emily: Mona dumped your brother, and he thinks you made her do it, but really it was because of Ezra. Sorry. Housekeeping.

Aria: Yeah, I'll deal with that. You're back. Are you better?

Spencer: Better, yeah, but it's your SOS, so why don't you go first?

Aria: Okay, there is something that Ezra wanted us to know.

Spencer: I thought you went to Syracuse to get away from him? What changed?

Aria: I I just figured out how to say what needed to be said. And then he gave me a copy of his book. You guys, you're never going to believe this, but Ezra thinks that "A" is Ali's mom.

Juliet: Are you sure that's what it says? That Mrs. DiLaurentis is "A"?

Hanna: That's ridiculous. How old is she? Does she even know how to text?

Spencer: "A" has been telling us to stop going after Alison probably because "A" wants to bring her home.

Aria: But that's exactly what we've been trying to do. Why would Mrs. DiLaurentis think that we were in the way?

Spencer: Maybe because she thinks I tried to kill Ali.

Juliet: When did Ali's mom accuse you of attempted murder?

Aria: And why are you just now telling us this?

Spencer: Look, the other night I found a bunch of dirt in the bottom of my bed and Ali's mom made some cryptic comment about it.

Emily: Don't pin that on her. I mean that sounds like an "A" move.

Spencer: Which is why I think she's "A."

Hanna: Mrs. D being "A" makes about as much sense as you whacking Ali over the head with a shovel.

Spencer: I could have. CeCe told Ezra that both she and Mrs. DiLaurentis saw me pick up a shovel and go after Ali.

Emily: But Alison is still alive.

Spencer: We argued that night, okay. And we'd all been drinking but I was also on amphetamines. I don't remember anything and lately I've been seeing things. I don't know if it's just me coming off of the drugs or if it is a guilty conscience. But if two people saw me

Juliet: Why believe anything CeCe says?

Spencer: Because it wasn't just CeCe. Ezra put it in his book, okay.
He thinks that one of us tried to kill her and that person is probably me.

Emily: The only person that knows what really happened is Alison.

Spencer: Yeah, and she's not here to help us, is she?

Emily: I can't talk about this anymore. I'm gonna get a snack. Somebody want anything?

Aria: Yeah, sure.

Spencer: I'm not hungry.

Hanna: I'll come with you.

[Outside]

Juliet: Hi

Paul: hi, listen I need to go away tonight

Juliet: oh where?

Paul: business trip – listen I can stay

Juliet: no no I don’t think you should stay for me

Paul: I’d do it you know

Juliet: I know it’s just its work I understand

Paul: I’ll be back tomorrow night

Juliet: you better – when do you leave?

Paul: now, I promise you I’ll come back for you

Juliet: better seal it with a kiss

Paul leans over and kisses Juliet

Paul: I’ll see you soon

Juliet: bye

Paul: bye

Juliet tries to keep a straight face while a tear rolls down her cheek



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment