Friday 13 November 2015

PLL Season 3/10 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 10 What Lies Beneath

[Hanna’s room]

Hanna: "Emily, I'm so sorry for everything. "I know we've had a disconnect lately. "I hope you'll give me a chance to explain. "I have to show you something. "Don't call my cell. Someone stole it. Meet me at"

Juliet: "Meet me." Where?

Hanna: I don't know. I can't tell. It looks like it's been washed out by the rain.

Spencer: Are you sure that this is from Maya?

Emily: Positive.

Spencer: I wonder what she wanted to show you.

Aria: The police have said all along that she probably found something that proved Garrett killed Ali.

Hanna: Which is why she was killed.

Spencer: You guys, we need to slow down, because we have no idea when Maya wrote that note, and it could have been any time after Emily moved in here with you.

Aria: It looks like there's a date on the top right corner. Look.

Emily: Oh, my God. Maya wrote this the day she died.

[Girls changing rooms]

Juliet finds a note it reads:

Meet me at the cancelling office

[Counseling office]

Juliet see’s Rachel

Juliet: what are you doing here? Waiting for another bitch slap



Rachel: wow charming, you actually came

Juliet: you gave the note

Rachel: yes, but I think you’d like to know something

Juliet: what?

Rachel: I got this weird video this morning, from a guy called ‘A’

Juliet: ‘A’?

Rachel: yeah, he gave me a video of you & Jason mm how do I say this? Making really bad love together

Juliet: what?

Rachel: your boyfriend made a video of you both doing it & was careless & someone found it

Juliet: what the hell do you want?

Rachel: you have two options. Give up your rights to be captain & give it to me or just be a back staged cheerleader, its all your call now or else it gets viral

[Hanna’s house]

Hanna: that bitch & that bitch ‘A’

Juliet: what am I going to do?

Hanna: I don’t know

Juliet: I can’t believe Jason did that, he lied

Hanna: his Alison’s blood

Juliet: I’m so stupid

Hanna: hi you’re not, do the others know

Juliet: yeah, Caleb said he’ll some how hack into her phone & delete it, but she probably has plenty of copies & it’ll be too late by the time he deletes all of them

Hanna: or you could tell

Juliet: who?

Hanna: teacher’s that she’s threatening you

Juliet: yeah you nearly got expelled cause everyone thought you sent that picture of Kate. Not a bad idea han

Hanna: so when it does come out, everyone will know who it was

Juliet: but I don’t want it to come out

[Spencer’s house]

Watching video

Spencer: You need to see this.

Juliet: Wait. Noel was there that night?

Hanna: So they were still together then.

Spencer: Yeah. Keep watching.

Hanna: Oh, my God. What the hell just happened?

Spencer: Look.

Aria: Han, that could not have been Jenna or Noel. They just went inside.

Juliet: Then it must have been Garrett.

Spencer: It can't be. He was arrested at my house at midnight.

Hanna: So what does that mean?

Spencer: It means that none of them killed Maya.




Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment