Monday 23 November 2015

PLL Season 5/24 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 24 I'm a Good Girl, I Am

[Courtroom]

Robson: Counselor, will you call your next witness, please?

Lawyer: The Commonwealth calls Lesli Stone to take the stand.

Emily: I knew she was trouble.

Juliet: oh god

Aria: Where's she been all this time?

Spencer: Probably took her a while to cross the River Styx.

Lesli: I do

Lawyer: So you hadn't seen your friend since the school year began, but you were in constant communication.

Lesli: Mona and I talked on the phone a lot. We grew very close last summer. We texted all the time.

Lawyer: And on one occasion, Mona actually sent you a card, correct?

Lesli: Yes.

Lawyer: And in this card, mailed two weeks before Thanksgiving, what did Mona tell you?

Lesli: She was having a hard time, and she had been threatened by her.

Lawyer: And what was the nature of this threat?

Lesli: Ally said if Mona opened her trap about the fake kidnapping that she'd be eaten by worms.

Lawyer: Objection. Hearsay.

Lawyer: The witness is quoting the victim, Your Honor. It's all in the card.

Robson: Objection overruled.

Lawyer: And why have you decided to share this card with us now, Lesli?

Lesli: I couldn't find it. It came during midterms, and I stuck it in a textbook. And honestly, I didn't take it seriously enough.

Lawyer: Why?

Lesli: Everyone has feuds in high school. I didn't realize what Mona was dealing with until it was too late. And then, when I came to see her mom,

Lawyer: um What happened then?

Lesli: I realized something weird was going on. Even though Alison was already locked up, her friends were all on edge about anyone asking any questions, or touching Mona's things. I was practically attacked by Mona's boyfriend for borrowing a book from her room.

Lawyer: Do you think that Alison's friends were hiding something to protect her?

Lesli: Yes. One of them, Hanna Marin, wouldn't even let me go into Mona's bedroom. She stalked me the entire time I was in Rosewood.

Emily: What are you doing?

Spencer: Calling Caleb.

Lawyer: Did you share your observations with Mona's mother?

Spencer: If you're on your way there, tell Hanna that she just got tossed under another wheel of the bus. You should probably call her mom, but, um us first.

[Spencer’s house]

Hanna: Stalked her? I did not stalk her. You told me to keep an eye on her at all times.

Spencer: I probably would've let her go to the bathroom by herself.

Alison: Who the hell is Lesli Stone? I mean, does she go to our school, because I've never even heard her name before today.

Hanna: She lives with Mona's grandparents. Last summer, they became besties.

Emily: A bestie who couldn't be bothered to go to her funeral.

Alison: Yeah, and somehow dug up a greeting card that makes me look like Squeaky Fromme.

Aria: But, guys, what if Lesli's here on behalf of another friend?

Hanna: She's not "A's" pawn. Lesli really cared about Mona. That's why she wants to see Ali fry.

Juliet: Ali, what does your lawyer say about this?

Alison: Guys, we have nothing. What happened at the Varjak Trail?

Aria:  It led us back to Mona's house, and this paper filled with weird phrases.

Alison: I need something. I'm about to get life in prison because Mona wanted to use her last Laurel and Hardy stamp.

Spencer: Alison, what else can we do? We questioned Cyrus, we hunted down the pizza box number. Hanna even tried to tell Tanner about "A" You don't have an alibi.

Alison: Now you're sounding like my lawyer. She thinks going after a possible witness is a complete waste of time.

Hanna: Wait. What witness?

Alison: Someone might have seen me, - on Thanksgiving.

Juliet: At the playground?

Spencer: You said that you didn't see anybody.

Alison: I didn't, but I might not have been there alone.

Hanna: Why'd you run?

Alison: I thought it might've been "A," but now I'm not so sure.

Aria: So you don't know if it was a man or a woman.

Juliet: Or a squirrel.

Alison: I saw the jacket, and maybe someone was sleeping in there.

Emily: Look, Ali, maybe if we went back there. Hello. What happened?

Spencer: Her time's up.

[Park]

Juliet: Does Alison know we're doing this? - Did you talk to her? –

Emily: No, I didn't want to get her hopes up. Or Hanna's.

Man: Can I help you?

Spencer: Um, yeah. Maybe. We were just looking for somebody.

Man: Playing hide-and-seek?

Emily: Yeah.

Juliet: Sorta.

Spencer: Um, listen, this might sound a little bit crazy, but we're just looking to talk to anybody who might spend a lot of time here.

Man: That would be me. Yeah, my group comes up here a couple of times a month. Our church bought the lot.

Emily: Have you ever seen anyone sleeping in here?

Spencer: Or somebody who might spend a lot of time here by themselves during the day?

Man: I've never seen anyone else up here besides us. But if you're trying to help the homeless, we're doing a really neat Easter supper. We could always use more volunteers.

Spencer: Thank you.

[School]

Spencer: What? Oh, my God!

Juliet: Wait.

Emily: Let me ask the questions, okay? You can be aggressive sometimes. I don't want to scare her. Hey. I'm Emily. This is Spencer and this is Juliet

Spencer: Hi.

Emily: We noticed that patch on your jacket. We were wondering if you were part of the youth group.

Girl: Why?

Spencer: Did you ever spend time at River Road playground?

Emily: Um, we're looking for someone who might've been there on Thanksgiving.

Girl: I wasn't.

Juliet: Okay, well, one of our friends was, and she heard thought she might've heard someone who would've seen her that night. So I just wanna ask you if You told her.

Girl: You promised you wouldn't, and you told your daughter. How else would they know?

[Spencer’s house]

Spencer: Will you drink tomato juice?

Emily: Whatever. I don't care.

Spencer: Actually, you might. This could be sauce.

Juliet: That girl will never talk to us. And if Aria's mom won't help us, we have to ask Toby.

Emily: He's a policeman, Spencer. And if Kendra's such a good girl, she's not gonna lie to someone wearing that uniform.

Spencer: Just please forget about Toby.

Emily: What happened between you two in that stairwell?

Spencer: Nothing. We danced around the fact that I basically dated two other guys.

Juliet: Whoa, back up. What do you mean, dated?

Spencer: Okay, stop looking at me like I'm the town pump. There were a few spontaneous kisses, that's all.

Emily: Who kissed who?

Spencer: Does it matter? I wasn't unconscious, Emily. And honestly, it felt really good to be with somebody who wanted to be with me. Something that Toby hasn't wanted since he put on that stupid uniform.

Juliet: Closed mouth or open?

Spencer: Drink your sauce.

Girl: Mrs. Montgomery called me. We need to talk.

Lawyer: How long were you out there?

Girl: Something like that.

Lawyer: And you were in the pipe the whole time? Did you ever see anyone walk by?

Girl: No.

Emily: But she heard a voice. You heard a voice, right?

Lawyer: Emily? I got this. Did you hear a voice?

Girl: Yes.

Spencer: A girl's voice. Sorry

Lawyer: Who was she talking to?

Girl: Sounded like she was on the phone.

Lawyer: And do you recall what she said?

Girl: Not really. My heart was pounding.

Lawyer: Thank you for stepping forward, Kendra. If we need anything else, we'll call you.

Juliet: Wait, no, why is she leaving?

Lawyer: Because it's 9:15 on a school night, and I'm betting that Kendra has algebra homework. Good night.

Spencer: But that's not the end of her story. She heard Alison get in her car.

Lawyer: It's been a long day, ladies.

Emily: But if Kendra doesn't know what you'll be asking her on the stand

Lawyer: I'm not putting Kendra on the stand.

Juliet: What?! Why?

Lawyer: No jury is going to be swayed by a witness who earlier in the day saw eight fingers on one hand, and was picking up NPR through her cavity fillings. We are not that desperate.

Spencer: Yes, we are.

Emily: We don't have anybody else.

Lawyer: Yes, we do. I'm putting Alison on the stand.

[Courtroom]

Lawyer: These stills were taken from the vicious attack on Mona.
As the forensics expert testified, the assailant hurled the victim with considerable force, strength that came from the assailant's right arm. Alison, will you please toss that to me? I'm gonna back up a little bit.

Lawyer: Objection. Where's counsel going with this? Are we gonna watch the defendant skip rope, too?

Robson: Ms. Marcus, I don't like edible objects thrown in my courtroom.

Lawyer: Please, Your Honor, I'm building a foundation.

Robson: Get on with it.

Lawyer: Alison, toss that to me over here. Again, please. And one more time. Was that last pass painful because of the recent burn to that arm?

Alison: No, ma'am. My elbow, this part of my arm, I once broke it and it never completely healed.

Lawyer: How old were you when you broke it?

Alison: Around three maybe.

Lawyer: You were just over two-and-a-half. And I have doctors' reports that show that the fracture never healed properly. Ladies and gentlemen, this victim was slammed against the wall. Hurled like a rag doll, something that Alison isn't even capable of doing with a one-pound grapefruit.

A while later

Lawyer: Alison, I'm sorry. Frankly surprised to hear about your injury at this late juncture. Did this prevent you from participating in your school's PE program?

Alison: No, sir.

Lawyer: Have you had to steer away from certain sports?

Alison: Yes, I have.

Lawyer: What about summers at sleep-away camp? Did that weak arm keep you from taking electives like archery? Shall I repeat the question? Did you take archery?

Alison: I don't remember.

Lawyer: Well, let's refresh your memory. You not only took it, you were darn good at it. Can you explain to the jury how you managed to beat out every camper when the contest requires shooting at five separate targets from the same spot? Alison?  

Juliet, Aria, Emily and spencer’s phones buzzes

Text reads: “Bullseye, bitches! – A”

Lawyer: Your Honor, can you instruct the witness to answer the question?

Robson: Miss DiLaurentis, please answer Mr. Sirk's question. Counselor, would you please repeat the question for the witness?

A while later

Robson: Have you reached a verdict?

Jury: We have, Your Honor. In the case of the Commonwealth v. Alison DiLaurentis, we, the jury, find the defendant guilty of murder in the first degree.

Robson: Order



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment