Wednesday 11 November 2015

PLL Season 2/16 | StoryTime

Season 2 Episode 16 Let the Water Hold Me Down

[Spencer’s house]

Aria: Here's some aspirin. You want me to make you some soup?

Hanna: Thanks, but I'm not hungry.

Juliet: You want a blanket?

Hanna: Sure.

Emily: Here's your bag. I think caleb called. Your phone was making noise.

Spencer: Han? Now, I know that you might not be ready to talk about this, But the sheriff said that they're gonna drag The lake first thing in the morning.

Hanna: Lucas isn't in the lake.

Emily: He didn't come up to shore. We waited.

Hanna: He knows how to swim, all right? He's out there somewhere. I can feel it.

Aria: I-I still can't believe that lucas would help "a"

Spencer: Why not? Jenna did the same thing with caleb.

Emily: "a" knows lucas is close to hanna.

Emily: No, I-I get it, I just Don't Really see lucas as being that violent.

Hanna: He can be. Lucas was the one who destroyed alison's memorial. I found out the night I got out of the hospital.

Juliet: Why didn't you tell us?

Hanna: Told me to keep a secret.

Emily: Why?

Hanna: To protect him. He's been through a lot. Alison really tortured him.

Spencer: Maybe it's time to start protecting you.

Hanna: I have a headache.

Juiet: Hanna, don't drink that!

Aria: That's lake water.

Hanna: Too late.

Aria: How did that get in there?

Emily: The bag was outside in the car.

Emily: But all of us were in here.

Spencer: Yeah, lucas wasn't. Maybe he just wants to finish what he started.

Hanna: No fun chugging lake water, is it? Choke on this, bitch.
"a"

[Morning]

Spencer: "a" was definitely in my lake house.

Hanna: You found these in the attic?

Emily: The picture caleb decrypted off "a" cell phone of the dolls,

Emily: That was taken at the lake house. Looks like "a" got pretty cozy.

Spencer: Well, my family never uses that house after labor day.

Juliet: It's the perfect place to set up an evil lair.

Spencer: And look. Just look at the date on this.

Hanna: Wait, that's around the time caleb and I went up there. "a" was in the lake house when caleb and I were

Spencer: "fraternizing" on my nana's sofa.

Hanna: Okay, who told?

Spencer: It doesn't even matter. There are, like, four bedrooms up there with actual beds in them.

Emily: Did you guys see anybody, hear anything?

Hanna: Em, we were kind of busy.

Spencer: Yeah, you were gettin' busy.

Aria: Okay, so, wait. You said that lucas went Up in the attic like he knew his way around?

Spencer: He was probably trying to clean up After garrett and jenna. And look. There's an address. Smitty's. 801 hyperion street.

Hanna: Wait, smitty's what? Restaurant?

Emily: Bar? Hyperion street.

Hanna: Isn't that in philly?

Spencer: Do you guys want to go after school to check it out?

Aria: Okay. Yeah. If it means you're not going alone, Then count me in.

Hanna: Is it okay if I pass? I still have the taste of lake water in my mouth.

Juliet: I got the cheer ball so I cant

Spencer: oh yeah you want us to come by later?

Juliet: yeah just pick me up whenever; believe me I wanna escape this

Aria: dreading going with Noel

Juliet: what gave it away

Emily: good luck

Hanna: be careful

[Hanna’s house]

Aria: Don't you have your own fake I.D.? We all got new ones together.

Emily: It's for maya.

Aria: I look nothing like maya.

Emily: You're 5'2" and brunette. So is she. It's the best I can do on short notice. Besides, we're going to the bluebird in camden.

Aria: Oh, jersey? Yeah, that'll totally work.

Hanna: Okay, so all the windows and doors are locked.

Emily: You can still call mona, See if she'll sleep over.

Hanna: She's mad at me, too.

Aria: Well, maybe caleb will calm down And come over later. How bad was your fight?

Hanna: Bad. He thinks lucas needs our help.

Aria: Well, caleb won't believe lucas is dangerous Until he knows what lucas did to ali's memorial.

Hanna: Yeah, well, I can't spill that without, like, spilling a million other beans. Meanwhile, I'm home alone and lucas Is out there waiting for me.

Aria: You know what? I'm just gonna call holden and cancel.

Emily: Maybe maya can go with someone else.

Hanna: No. No, my mom will be home before you and maya leave, And, aria, don't cancel just for me.

Emily: You sure?

Hanna: Yeah. I'll be fine if someone's around.

Juliet walks in through the back

Juliet: hi guys

Emily: oh my god Juliet you look so beautiful

Hanna: wow I’m total borrowing that dress

Emily: you look amazing

Juliet: thanks guys, I just wanted to see you guys before I left

Emily: didn’t noel pick you up?

Juliet: no I told him not to

Aria: bold move

Hanna: yeah his acting weird with Mona

Juliet: really?

Hanna: yeah & I got a feeling its because you’re going with him to the cheer ball

Aria: Okay. Well, I should probably get going, then.

Juliet: yeah I’ll walk out with you

Emily: I'm gonna go upstairs and get changed. Scream if you need me.
You know what I mean.

Aria: S.O.S, okay?

Hanna: Yeah.

Juliet: bye han

Hanna: bye

[Cheer ball]

Juliet walks in the ball

Noel: wow. I think I am the luckiest guy in here

Juliet: noel shut up

A black shadow past

Juliet: did you just see that?

Noel: no I was too busy looking at you

Juliet: oh my god noel if you’re going to act like this I don’t wanna be talking to you

Noel: okay I’m sorry, lets enjoy this night okay

Juliet: as friends?

Noel: as friends

Noel & Juliet dance, Juliet spots her friends

Juliet: brooke, payton

Brooke: aaahh hi noel

Noel: I’m gonna go get something to drink

Payton: so did you hear you’re in charge of the drinks

Juliet: yeah I know, I deserve it for not being here for the preparation as much

Brooke: its cool, people are hardly drinking

Noel comes back

Noel: hi they’re all out of drinks

Brooke: oh I must be wrong, that’s your que

Juliet: I’ll be right back

Noel: shall I come with you?

Juliet: no just, go call Mona

Shortly after Juliet comes back & dances with Noel

Noel: you know I’d break up with Mona for you

Juliet: noel!

Noel: I’m serious

Juliet: is that why you’re being weird with Mona

Noel: let me guess she told hanna & hanna told you

Juliet: yeah that’s right. You shouldn’t play with people’s heart like that

Noel: wow funny, cause I can say the same thing about you

Payton: Juliet, drinks are out again

Juliet: what! I just filled that up; we’ll talk later okay noel?

Noel: whatever

Noel walk’s away, Juliet runs out the hall. She goes down the school hallway, she see’s a black shadow.

Juliet: hello? Who’s there, noel? – A?

The shadow goes away. Juliet goes in the storeroom & grabs the drinks. She turns around & see’s Nathan there

Nathan: Hi babe

Nathan locks the door

Juliet: what you doing here?
Nathan: came to see you, you look beautiful, as always. I came back for you, only you

Juliet: let me out or else I will scream

Nathan: no one will hear you, cause you hear that? Music is way too loud. Ever since I left I’ve been watching you, the way you were with guys like noel kahn. What do you see in him anyways?

Juliet: nothing, we came as friends

Nathan: good. Cause if it was more then I’d have to kill him. Put that down

Juliet puts the drinks down. And rushed to the door but Nathan grabs her from behind

Nathan: you’re not going anywhere

Nathan gets an insulin pen & stabs it into Juliet’s arm, which makes her drowsy & sleepy. Nathan takes her to another room & ties her arms, legs together & puts a tape on her mouth. Shortly after Juliet wakes up.

Nathan: good you’re awake. We had to change location just in case someone comes to look for you. You shouldn’t have tried to run away but I forgive you, cause I love you. Now where were we?

Nathan takes off the tape from Juliet’s mouth & kisses her forcefully. Juliet is sobbing

Nathan: what a lovely kiss

Juliet: why are you doing this?

Nathan: some would say its pay back, some would say its love, it drives you crazy. You want me, don’t you?

Juliet: I would rather have sex with a pig

Nathan: yeah you would. You dress like you would let anyone in; you seduce men, good men & make them suffer

Juliet: you don’t know me

Nathan: like I said before. Oh yes I do

[Cheer Ball]

Brooke: Noel where’s Juliet?

Noel: didn’t she come back?

Brooke: No we looked everywhere for her. What is he doing here?

Jason walks in to the ball. Noel gives him a stare

Noel: you’re not mean’t to be here

Jason: I’m looking for Juliet

Noel: well she’s my date & she doesn’t wanna see you

Jason: yeah I wanna hear that from her mouth

Noel: maybe you should leave

Jason: I’m not leaving till I see her

Jason walks off

[Classroom]

Nathan: do you like it?

Juliet: like what!

Nathan: being a whore, being used over and over again. Ah don’t answer that, cause when we run away together it’ll all stop. You’ll be faithful to me

Juliet: I came back to see you

Nathan: what do you mean?

Juliet: the next day after I told you to leave, I went to your classroom to look for you

Nathan: why?

Juliet: cause I wanted – it

Nathan: you see that’s what I want, for you to be a whore just for me. Only me

Juliet: then lets go away, just you and me

Nathan: you serious?

Juliet: yeah, I really missed you

Nathan: you trying to seduce me again?

Juliet: no, but I do want one thing

Juliet kisses Nathan.

Nathan: wow, you know how good it feels that you want it more than I do, that’s why guys love you

Juliet: untie me

Nathan: no

Juliet: baby. Untie me, so we can run away, we can hold hands & run away together forever.

Nathan: hold on

Nathan grabs the knife & cuts the rope tying Juliet up

[Cheer Ball]

Noel: this is unbelievable! Where is she?

Jason: so you don’t know where she is too?

Noel: I do

Jason walks out the hall into the hallway. Aria, spencer, Emily & Hanna come to pick up Juliet.

[Classroom & hallway]

Juliet gets up & kisses Nathan with passion as she bites his bottom lip. As she goes next to the door & opens it she turns around

Juliet: coming?

At the hall way the girls see Jason walking

Emily: what is he doing here!

Spencer: lets follow him; he might be here for a reason

Aria: oh my god Juliet

Spencer: come on lets go

Juliet opens the door screams & tries to run, but Nathan grabs her

Juliet: HELP SOMEONE HELP!

Hanna: that’s Juliet!

Spencer: we need to find her come!

Jason: Juliet.

Nathan: bad bad girl

Nathan stabs Juliet with another insulin pen, Jason runs into the classroom & pushes Nathan to the ground, Juliet collapses, Jason is constantly hitting Nathan till Nathan passes out

Emily: I’m calling 911

Aria: wake please

Hanna: oh my god I can’t feel her heart beat

Spencer: she’s gonna be okay she’s gonna be okay!

The girls are surrounding Juliet. Jason wants to go near Juliet & pick her up but cant.

[Hospital]

Emily: why didn’t you tell us about that psycho teacher?

Spencer: you should’ve told us

Juliet: and say what? That I seduced a teacher & I am the reason he is crazy

Hanna: no he is the reason he is crazy, & A is the reason you slept with him



Juliet: I feel so dirty thinking about it. I’m sorry Aria

Aria: why are you?

Juliet: now your parents have more reasons to hate Ezra

Aria: this has nothing to do with Ezra, everyone is different & plus A didn’t force me to be with him, it just happened

Juliet: I don’t feel like myself anymore

Spencer: you just need to sleep

Hanna: what did he inject in you?

Juliet: the doctor’s said it was this drug that makes you sleepy

Emily: well he is locked away now; he’ll never hurt you

Spencer: why was Jason there?

Juliet: Jason?

Spencer: yeah we saw him walking down the hallway & then saw him beating the crap out of the psycho teacher

Hanna: yeah that was creepy

Juliet: I don’t know I don’t care, I’m just glad to be alive

Hanna: at least it wasn’t A who attacked you

Juliet: no Hanna that doesn’t make me feel better

Hanna: sorry

[Hospital waiting room]

Juliet’s mum see’s Jason

Hailey: Jason?

Jason: hi

Hailey: thank you, if it wasn’t for you my daughter would have probably been dead or taken away

Jason: I would never let that happen to her

Hailey: I know, that just shows I was wrong about you & her all this time & I’m sorry

Jason: don’t be sorry, you are just a good mum looking out for her daughter

Hailey: thank you, you wanna come and see her?

Jason: no erm I just wanted to know how she is?

Hailey: she’s stable, she’ll be okay, and you’ll see her walking around rosewood like her elite self

Jason: I’m glad to hear that, I’ll be off

Hailey: wait are you sure you don’t wanna see her?

Jason: I’ll see her when she’s ready

Hailey: okay. Bye

Jason: bye

[Hospital room]

Hailey: girls visiting time is over

Spencer: okay, we’ll see you tomorrow okay?

Juliet: okay

Hanna: feel better

Juliet: love you guys

Emily: love you too

Aria: bye

Juliet: bye. When do I go home?

Hailey: tomorrow

Juliet: okay. Mum I thought I was going to die

Hailey: hi hi, don’t you worry, I am not leaving your site you hear me!

Juliet: yeah

Hailey: Jason really wanted to see you

Juliet: I can’t deal with him now

Hailey: okay okay its fine, just rest babe!

Juliet leans over to her mum’s chests & tries to sleep as tears are rolling down her cheeks.

[Spencer’s house]

Spencer: So wait, somebody else showed up at the greenhouse When we set that trap for "a"? It wasn't lucas?

Emily: What about the water bottle? And the stunt with the rowboat?

Hanna: No, lucas wasn't even in rosewood. He was driving around all night trying To sell his collectibles to pay caleb back.

Aria: Spence, what did you want to show us?

Spencer: Oh, yeah.

Hanna: Hey, did you order dumplings?

Hanna: Two orders.

Emily: What is this?

Spencer: This is the sign-in book from jenna's blind rehab center.

Aria: This is the day before alison went missing.

Spencer: Mm.

Emily: Jenna said that alison came to visit her that day. I don't see ali's name.

Hanna: Wait, so that story she told us, that was a lie?

Spencer: Well, who knows, but that's not all. Look who did visit.

Aria: Garrett reynolds. He was there for, Like, what, 20 minutes that night?

Spencer: And not only do guests have to sign in, They also keep track of when the patients leave.

Emily: Garrett signed jenna out at 10:15 p.M.

Spencer: And there's no time that they signed back in. She could've been gone all night.

Hanna: Can we just look at this later? If I don't eat something, my head is going to explode.

Spencer: Aria, would you please pass those plates?

Emily: I really hope Juliet is safe, she’s at the hospital, A can get to her at anytime

Hanna: yeah me & em felt A’s hospital antics

Spencer: she’ll be fine

Aria: yeah her mum’s there. So Jenna said that alison blackmailed her And that she stayed in rehab Until the day of alison's funeral.

Hanna: So where was she the night ali went missing?

Emily: She could've been anywhere.

Spencer: How much do you want to bet she was in rosewood?

Emily: oh, my god!

Hanna: Oh, I'm gonna be sick.

Text buzzes

Emily reads text: "this is what live bait looks like. Now we're even, bitches.- A"



Juliet's dress for the Cheer Ball




Love
Rumilla 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment