Wednesday 11 November 2015

PLL Season 2/21 | StoryTime

Season 2 Episode 21 Breaking the Code

[School hallway]

Emily: We're giving him all of it? $2,000 is a lot of money!

Spencer: Emily, if he can finally tell me who "A" is, I would hand over a million.

Aria: Yeah, and not ask for change.

Juliet: How'd you get the money so fast?

Spencer: What? Um I have a relative.

Juliet: Which one?

Spencer: I promised that I wouldn't say.

Emily: What time did Jonah say to meet him?

Aria: Six, but, um, look, not all of us are gonna go. It's just me and Spencer, so we'll meet up with you afterwards.

Hanna: Why just you two?

Aria: Because I'm the face that he knows, and she's the bank.

Spencer: If we crowd him, he's gonna think something's up.

Emily: Something is up. We're finally gonna find out who's been torturing us since Ali's funeral, and, hello, I kind of wanna be there for that.

Spencer: Volume!

Rachel: I mean look at her, you really think she is cheerleader material, ever since that day she’s been wearing sweats & acting like twice as much of a bitch

Brooke: listen she’s great

Rachel: no I’m great, you ladies just want it easy & that gets you nowhere.

Rachel leaves, Brooke approaches Juliet

Brooke: hi Juliet, we’ll see you at the assembly rehearsal right?

Juliet: yeah, maybe

Brooke: maybe! You promised

Juliet: but

Brooke: be there, or that’s it

Juliet: Brooke!

[School Gym]

Brooke: omg you came

Juliet: told you I would

Rachel: wow and you’re still wearing sweats

Juliet: shut up Rachel

Rachel: oh I think the girls haven’t told you; the routine only is for 9 girls not 10



Juliet: well I’m sure we can fit in one more girl right girls

Brooke: yeah

Payton: totally

Girls: yeah

Juliet: good, come girls lets stretch

[Spencer’s room]

Aria: So that's why you were never charged with shoplifting?

Hanna: Okay, you know what? Please, no jokes, no judging.

Juliet: All of this was over a pair of designer sunglasses. I'm sorry, I'm just still processing.

Hanna: God, if my mom knew that I told you guys this—

Emily: We'd never judge her! She took me in. She's amazing. My mom would have driven me to the station and offered to take the mug shot.

Spencer: The real question is, why is "A" suddenly going after Mona? What, we're not enough?

Emily: "A" knows we're getting closer.

Aria: They can't turn us against each other, so they're using our friends to hurt us.

Juliet: How much did you tell Mona about "A"?

Hanna: Nothing. I didn't say anything. I feel like I should. We all know what "A's" capable of.

Spencer: Yeah, that's exactly why the less Mona knows, the better.

Hanna: Guess you're right. I just feel bad lying to her.

Spencer: Where you going?

Hanna: I haven't eaten anything all day. I'm starting to get a twitch.

Spencer: When you go down there, could you look outside and see if Garrett's car is still out front? Yeah. He followed me home.

Aria: "A" sent my dad a letter, trying to get him to catch me and Ezra, and now my mom's on the hunt to find out who "A" is.

Spencer: Wait whoa Wait. Back up. Why would "A" send your dad a letter like that if you weren't still seeing Ezra?

Aria: Because I am. Still seeing him. Guys, I-I'm sorry, okay? I really wanted to tell you. I just I thought it'd be dangerous.

Emily: - We understand.

Spencer: - No! Speak for yourself! Didn't we have, like, multiple conversations where we talked about how heartbroken we were over losing Toby and Ezra?!

Aria: god!

Spencer: you deserve an Oscar for that performance.

Aira: Look, I'm sorry, okay, but if it's any consolation, my dad is doing everything he can to make sure Ezra's out of my life and Rosewood for good.
Hanna: You guys! Come down here! Caleb sent me an e-mail. He told me to open the attachment immediately. Can I do it on your laptop?

Spencer: Yeah.

Emily: What is this about?

Spencer: Did he crack more of "A's" phone? If he did, I want $2,000 back.

Juliet: What are we supposed to be looking for?

Hanna: Are we about to see Alison get killed?

Emily: oh my god

Spencer: It's Melissa!

Aria: Guys, we need to give this to the cops like, right now.

Emily: - I agree!

Hanna: - Yeah, me too!

Spencer: No!

Juliet: Why?

Spencer: I-I need to talk to Melissa first. We need to find out what she was doing in Alison's room.

Emily: Isn't it obvious? She was a part of that night. They-- they were all after Alison.

Spencer: You don't know that. She-- she just-- she could have just been looking for Ian. Look, okay, I know that Melissa had her issues with Alison, but I'm not about to turn in my pregnant sister.

Hanna: I will. Watch me.

Spencer: Hanna! You just asked me not to be so quick to judge your own mother, and now you're ready to throw my sister behind bars!

Aria: Spencer! Melissa has lied to you so many times. Why do you think she's gonna tell the truth now - Huh?

Spencer; - Because I haven't always been so honest with her either. But maybe if I come clean and I tell her what we saw

Juliet: She'll come up with a bigger lie!

Spencer: Not if she knows what's at stake! Please, okay, just give me this one night to talk to her.

Aria: Fine. Fine, go to Melissa, okay, and we'll try to figure out where "A" was sending those texts from.

Hanna: Spence, talk to her. Now.

[Assembly]

Rachel: right team; remember we need to be on point, the entire school will be watching, so if one fails we all fail got that. So Brooke don’t be an idiot & Juliet, try to keep up.

Juliet: oh & one more thing girls, have fun

Girls start dancing

Song – Huddle Formation by The Go! Team

During the performance

Rachel: Focus Payton!

Payton: can’t help it someone got me drunk last night

Juliet over hears. Payton accidently trips over & falls onto another girl. All the girls stop dancing; Juliet stands up she walks at the front of the stage & starts dancing however she wants

Hanna: oh my god this is social suicide

Emily: maybe not

The other cheerleaders start to dance however they like too & the crowd cheers. The boys join them


Aria: should we go up there?

Spencer: yeah come on

Emily: wait! Look, she’s actually happy

Aria: yeah she is

Hanna: come on guys

The girl’s join Juliet & everyone starts dancing & cheering event the crowd, Juliet looks into the crowd & Jason’s there smiling at her, she smiles back & she blows a kiss.



Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment