Tuesday 17 November 2015

PLL Season 4/08 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 8 The Guilty Girl's Handbook

[Spencer’s room]

Hanna: I should be the one in jail, not my mom.

Juliet: Hanna, you didn't do anything wrong.

Spencer: Yeah, somebody killed Wilden and "A" is taking advantage of that. It's not your fault.

Hanna: My mom went out there to protect me, how is this not my fault? It's Caleb. I can't talk to him right now.

Spencer: Hanna, my mom is a really great lawyer.

Hanna: Well, then why isn't my mom out?

Spencer: Because it's just one hearing. She'll win the case. She always does.

Hanna: Always?

Aria: Okay, so do you wanna go to school? Or not go?

Hanna: No you guys go. I'll be okay.

Juliet: Are you sure?

Hanna: I'm gonna have to see my dad. If my mom doesn't come back, then I have to move in with him and the gruesome twosome. You guys go. I'll be fine.

Aria: Okay.

Hanna: Spence, tell your mom I'm sorry if I yelled at her.

Spencer: She's an attorney, okay? She's used to it.

Hanna: A really good one.

Juliet: Okay, well, call us if you need anything, all right?

Hanna: Yeah. I'll be good

[School hallway]

Juliet’s walking down an empty hallway, Juliet sends another voicemail to Jason.

Juliet: hi Jason, I really wanna talk to you so please call me back, I love you & miss you. Bye.

As Juliet walks down the hall a hand grabs her arm into a empty classroom.

Juliet: Jason, oh my god I’m sorry with what happened, I left you like a thousand messages

Jason kisses Juliet

Juliet: I didn’t deserve that

Jason: yeah you didn’t but I figured how else am I going to shut this girl up

Juliet: are we good? I know you didn’t have that DVD at first

Jason: yeah someone was framing me and I don’t know why he or she didn’t want me and you to be together

Juliet: what do you mean?

Jason: it’s like knew my plan, that day was meant to be just you and me alone again and away from the madness in rosewood. I wanted to ask you something

Juliet: what?

Jason: I want it to be special

Juliet: Jason

Jason: so meet me tomorrow?

Juliet: okay

Jason: don’t worry, no one can stop us

Juliet: we keep coming back together and it’s been three years now

Jason: I know

Jason kisses Juliet

Jason: I’ll see you tomorrow

Juliet: okay bye

Jason: love you

Juliet: love you too




Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment