Tuesday 24 November 2015

PLL Season 6/03 | StoryTime

Season 6 Episode 3 Songs of Experience

[Juliet on the phone with Hanna]

Hanna: No guessing, you have to be there. I not walking in there alone.

Juliet: yeah okay fine

Hanna: you will be okay right?

Juliet: I just wanna know who it is?

Hanna: do you think its Andrew?

Juliet: I actually don’t think it is him but if Aria hears me saying that she’ll rip me a new one

Hanna: better keep your lip sealed then

Juliet: yeah

Hanna: anyways I’ll see you in school. Bye.

Juliet: Okay, bye.

[Outside]

Hanna: Come on, get in the car.

Emily: I can't. Sara's upstairs.

Hanna: Em just, get in the car. We're gonna go see Dr. Sullivan.

Juliet: Dr. Sullivan? You never told that

Hanna: Yeah, I'm declaring an intervention.

Emily: If you wanna talk to her, that's your business.

Hanna: No, it's all of our business and you know that.

Emily: Well, I can't, I have to take care of Sara.

Hanna: Good, you got the text.

Aria: Yeah, I got it. But listen

Hanna: Now all we need is Spencer.

Aria: No, listen, I got it confirmed. Andrew Campbell was adopted.

Juliet: Confirmed?

Emily: How?

Aria: Ezra helped me.

Hanna: Wait, you didn't tell him about Charles, did you?

Aria: No, of course not. You guys, look, the point is we know for sure. Andrew was adopted, which means he might be older than we think he is. He could be that other kid in the home movie.

Hanna: Wait, so before he was a Campbell maybe he was a DiLaurentis.

[Counseling]

Anne: It's nice to see all of you again.

Emily: Good to see you.

Anne: Glad you all could make it.

Hanna: I told you we would.

Anne: Is Spencer coming?

Aria: We don't know.

Hanna: She'll be here.

Anne: Okay, well I've cleared some time but let me take care of this phone call first. I'll be just a minute.

Juliet: Thanks. So what are we supposed to tell her?

Hanna: It's not about telling her it's about telling each other.

Emily: Hanna, I think sometimes it's better not to talk about things.

Hanna: Really, Em? How have you been sleeping?

Aria: Guys, we shouldn't do this without Spencer.

Hanna: She'll be here

Juliet: Are you sure?

Spencer: You guys, we need to talk.

Emily: That's why we're here.

Spencer: No, I mean we have to talk. Jason told me who Charles DiLaurentis is.

Juliet: you saw Jason?

Hanna: Wait, so, he knew, but Ali didn't?

Aria: Was Alison lying?

Spencer: It wasn't Charles. At least not when Jason knew him. It was Charlie. They were friends when they were little.

Emily: So Charlie grew up to be Charles?

Spencer: Charlie was Jason's imaginary friend.

Hanna: Imaginary, like Mr. Biscuit? Long story.

Juliet: Wait, Jason told you this?

Spencer: Yes. And then one day, Mr. DiLaurentis went to Jason and said that Charlie had to go away. And then Jason never saw Charlie again.

Aria: Wait, wait a minute, so if Jason's dad knew that Charlie was Jason's imaginary friend why wouldn't he just tell Alison that when she asked him?

Spencer: Yeah, why not?

Hanna: Wait, so those home movies those were movies of Jason and Charlie?

Emily: There's nothing imaginary about Charles and Ali's dad knows it.

Juliet: Yeah, Hanna's right, we have to tell Sullivan everything.

Emily: It's Sara. I-I gave her one of Caleb's phones.

Spencer: Okay, can you please send that to voicemail?

Emily: No, it's a face chat request. Wait.

Hanna: If that's Sara, who's sending this?

All gasp

Text reads: mention me and some dies. You have 30 seconds to leavet that room.

[Emily’s house]

Spencer: Where is she?

Sara: Hello.

A while later

Hanna: Sara probably thinks we're insane.

Spencer: Em will explain it to her.

Aria: Without telling her what was on the phone?

Spencer: No, it won't do her any good to scare her with that.

Juliet: If A is Charles, and Charles is Andrew and Andrew is in jail, then who made that call? Who was in the room with Sara?

Aria: Did Mr. Biscuit ever make any threatening phone calls?

Hanna: Leave Mr. Biscuit out of this.

Aria: Hi, Mrs. Fields.

Pam: Oh, girls. Where's Em?

Spencer: She's upstairs with Sara.

Pam: Okay. Good.
Hanna: Is something wrong?

Pam: This isn't official but. I was just at the police station visiting and. They're gonna release Andrew Campbell.

Hanna: Release him?

Spencer: Wait, did he make bail?

Pam: He doesn't have to make bail they're not charging him with anything.

Hanna: Wh-what do you mean they're not charging him?

Pan: Well, I got this secondhand, but. There's no case. He has an alibi for when Mona was taken from her house. And he was having his appendix removed the weekend Sara Harvey was kidnapped.

Spencer: So if they don't think that he did it.

Pam: Then that person is still out there. And you girls need to take precautions.

Aria: When was Andrew released?

Pam: He hasn't been yet. They still have to process him and wait for his family. He should be out in a few hours. You girls need to check in with your parents and. Let 'em know what's happening.

Juliet: Yeah, we will.

Pam: Okay.

Spencer: Why did you ask when Andrew was released?

Aria: Because, if he was out, he could've made that call.

Juliet: Well, he wasn't.

Hanna: So now what?

[Alison’s house]

Alison: Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds?

Hanna: Trust me, we know exactly how crazy it sounds.

Juliet: Jason never told you anything about Charlie?

Alison: No.

Spencer: He said your dad knows all about it. Your dad was the one who told Jason' 'that Charlie had to go away.

Hanna: Ali, your dad lied to you.

Alison: Jason always said that something was missing from this family. I always thought that he was talking about himself. Being left out of things like photo albums. But maybe he wasn't the one that was removed.
A
Emily: li, do you think there could be proof of Charles DiLaurentis in this house?

Spencer: Guys, we've been through this house with a map.

Aria: Yeah, but we weren't looking for Charlie.

Alison: You were looking for my hiding places, not my parents. There's nothing in here either. Come with me.

Hanna: Yeah, I'm sorry. It was very rude and we're all very sorry. But we had these emergencies come up. No, we all had the same emergency. My mom slipped in the shower. We think it was the soap. Tempest in a tea bag. Yeah, that'd be great. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?

Alison: If we don't find anything here, we'll look in the garden.
Starting with the azaleas.

Spencer: that’s the same place in the home movie. One of the dollhouse.

Hanna: So one of those boys is Jason.

Aria: And the other one's Charlie.

Emily: The boy who never was.

Juliet: that’s Jason and that’s Charles

Hanna: how do you know?

Juliet: it’s the eyes

Alison: You're smart, Aria. I never would have thought to look in the button jar.

Aria: Yeah, well, it's where I used to hide my candy money from Mike.

Alison: My dad's gonna be home soon. You should probably go.

Juliet: Maybe we shouldn't leave you alone right now.

Alison: No, it'll be okay. I'll find out what all this means and then I'll call you.

Spencer: Let's go.

[Outside]

Emily: Someone should've stayed with her.

Spencer: She has to do this alone. Her dad wasn't gonna say anything in front of us.

Aria: Oh, God.

Hanna: I guess they processed him.

Juliet: Aria, maybe you shouldn't.

Aria: Andrew.

Andrew: Stay away from me.

Aria: Are your parents inside?

Andrew: They called them. I wasn't staying in there to wait.

Aria: Look, I'm really glad you're out.

Andrew: Really? That's not what I heard.

Aria: You have to understand

Andrew: No, you have to understand. Do you know where I was, the three weeks 'they were trying to find me?' Looking for you and Juliet. I was gonna be the hero instead I get arrested, thrown in jail. They investigate my parents, tear up my uncle's farm' because I wanted to help you, you both. Because I didn't believe what people said about you and your friends.

Aria: Just let me explain

Andrew: Don't. Just don't. We graduate in three weeks all you have to do is stay out of my way.

Hanna: You'll graduate. That doesn't mean we will.

Andrew: Oh, you'll graduate. The school wants you gone as much as the rest of us. You'll graduate with honors.

Toby: Andrew, you need a lift?

Andrew: Like I'm getting in a car with you two. No, thank you. Other towns have nice toxic dumps. Rosewood has you.
So I guess you heard him.

Andrew turns to Juliet

Andrew: I wanted to see you so bad cause I thought if anyone of these girls knew me then she would know me but I guess I was wrong

Juliet: Andrew -

Toby: so I guess you heard

Emily: we heard

Toby: We're just gonna go check in, then we can drive you home.

Hanna: Thanks.

Spencer: Hey. Are you Lorenzo?

Lorenzo: Yeah, I'm Lorenzo.

Spencer: I'm Spencer.

Lorenzo: I figured that's who you were.

Spencer: Heh! Uh, this is Aria, Emily, Juliet and Hanna. We're Alison's friends.

Lorenzo: Nice to meet you.

Spencer: You too.

Toby: Come on.

Spencer: Andrew's not gonna blame us forever.

Aria: Why not? It's my fault.

Spencer: He was set up.

Juliet: It wasn't just Andrew, we all were.

Emily:Worse than ever

Hanna: People actually know what happened but they don't believe us, do they?

Aria: Now we're more cut-off than ever.

Spencer: That's what Charles really wanted to do' 'to us in that dollhouse. Make us feel alone forever. Isolated.

Hanna: When I was in that place Charlie, Charles, whoever it was. He made me play a game with switches. About hurting people.

Aria: I thought that I was the only one. But I, I was never shocked. Were any of you ever shocked?

Emily: No.

Juliet: He tricked us.

Spencer: The point was that we thought we hurt each other. That was what Charles really wanted us to know. That there was a point that we would do it. Any of us. All of us.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment