Monday 16 November 2015

PLL Season 3/16 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 16 Misery Loves Company

[Aria’s house]

Emily: What is this?

Aria: Some kind of herb thing. It's Meredith's cure-all recipe.

Juliet: I don't think it's working. You look terrible.

Aria: Thank you. Oh, God I couldn't have picked a worse time to get sick.

Spencer: Have you heard from your dad?

Aria: He left a message, but I haven't talked to him since he left for his conference.

Hanna: Hey. How's the patient?

Aria: Not great.

Hanna: Well I brought over everything that helps me when I'm sick. Trash Ginger ale And three seasons of "saved by the bell."

Aria: Thank you, Hanna.

Spencer: Are you sure you want to stay here by yourself?

Aria: Guys, I'm fine.

Hanna: You don't look fine.

Aria: So I've heard.

Spencer: You sure you don't want us to drive you to your mom's?

Aria: No, it's her week with Mike, so the guest room's already taken. And besides, I promised Meredith that I wouldn't tell her about Ali's diary until we talked to my dad, so if I just stay away from her, it's easier to keep that a secret.

Hanna: I can't believe we're trusting Meredith.

Aria: I think she's really just as devastated as I am.

Juliet: You're not giving her the pages, right?

Aria: No, they're hidden in a safe place, and they'll stay there till my dad get home. Then we'll give him the chance to tell us the truth.

Hanna: And if he doesn't?

Aria: I don't want to believe that my dad could have hurt Ali. But if he did do it. This is a family secret that I can't keep.

[Hanna’s house]

Spencer: Corin moved her store to society hill a month ago.

Juliet: Did you tell Mona you applied for a job there?
Hanna: No, I applied months ago online. She's just doing this to get back at me for cutting her off.

Emily: No, it wasn't her. I saw her at school around four.

Spencer: Then it was her Minion. Is she threatening to cut your face off?

Juliet: Or throw acid at her.

Hanna: You guys, come on.

Emily: Shall we give this key to the cops? There's a numerical code on it.

Spencer: Maybe they could trace it. Even if they could trace it, are you ready to talk about Mona 2. 0? That's what we would have to do if we turned it in.

Emily: For all we know, it's not just Mona and her Minion. Maybe she's built this whole "a" army. We still don't know what her endgame is.

Hanna: I do. It's to cut my face off.

Spencer: I hear you guys, but she still has all those pictures of us at Ali's grave.

Hanna: You know what? I don't care anymore. She has to be stopped.

Spencer: You're right. But this decision is going to affect all of us. Aria has to be in on it too.

Juliet: Has anyone talked to her today?

Spencer: I tried her phone, but all I get is voicemail.

Hanna: Me too. She's probably still sleeping.

Spencer: Let's just wait. We'll talk about it in the morning. I gotta get ready for tonight.

Emily: Spence, have fun tonight. We'll worry about all this tomorrow.

Spencer: Thanks

Juliet: If you really want to surprise Toby, have on five-inch heels and nothing else when he walks through the door. What? I've heard guys like that.

Spencer: Thanks for the tip. You have fun too with Andrew maybe you should greet him like that

Juliet: oh good idea

[Café]

Andrew & Juliet having their date

Andrew: I’m constantly worrying about my grades, ever since 3rd grade

Juliet: what happened in 3rd grade?

Andrew: I got really nervous about not studying that I vomited all over the place

Juliet: what no way! It was just 3rd grade though

Andrew: yeah that really did affect me

Juliet: that’s funny

Andrew: yeah

Juliet: you know its nice to just talk to someone like without worrying that they want one thing and one thing only

Andrew: I’m different

Juliet: yeah I can see that

Andrew: so how are you doing with school?

Juliet: well I’m doing well its just math

Andrew: well I can help if you want?

Juliet: how?

Andrew: I can come by your place, help you study

Juliet: I’d like that

[Outside Juliet’s house]

Juliet: so this is me, thank you for tonight

Andrew: you’re welcome, we should do this again

Juliet: yeah I’ll call you

Andrew: yeah bye

Juliet: wait do you wanna come in

Andrew: no, its not that I don’t want to cause believe me I do but I still want you to think of me as ‘different’

Juliet: okay I’ll see you in school then?

Andrew: I wont miss it



 Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment