Wednesday 18 November 2015

PLL Season 4/12 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 12 Now You See Me, Now You Don't

[Spencer’s house]

Hanna: I don't get it. Why would the cops want my mom to come in for a line up if Travis told the truth? Do you think that "A" found a way to shut him up again?

Emily: Hanna, don't go there. Travis made you a promise, and he seems like a stand-up guy.

Juliet: Plus he's really cute. And he's quite the dancer.

Spencer: It's addressed to all of us.

Juliet reads: “Dear Bitches”

Hanna reads: "If she goes free,"

Spencer reads: "you'll hear from me."

Emily reads: "Kisses"

Aria reads: "A"

Hanna: so if my mom gets off

Aria: Cece is coming for us.

Juliet: I say, bring it.

Emily: Maybe then, she'll leave our parents alone.

Spencer: Or did she just declare word war "A"?

[Hanna’s house]

Juliet: Mrs. Marin, you look incredible.

Emily: Pastor Ted's jaw is gonna hit the floor when he sees you in that dress.

Ashley: It's not too much? –

All: No! –

Hanna: Mom, you look perfect. And Ted may have the patience of a Saint, but he's still a man. He's been waiting a while. So go out and have fun.

Ashley: I love you, honey.

Hanna: Love you, too, mom.

Ashley: Bye, girls.

All: Bye!

Emily: Where do we start?

Spencer: Let's start at the ends, and I will meet you in the middle for dessert.

Hanna: She forgot her keys. It's for all of us.

Aria: What happens if we just don't open it?

Spencer: We can't win the game if we don't know what it is.

Emily: It's a kid's coffin, right?

Hanna: It's Mona.

Phone buzzes

Aria reads: "Hanna wins, so Mona loses. "Find her before the cops, or or they'll think you killed her. A."

Caleb: Hanna.

Spencer: She's on the phone with Radley.

Juliet: That's Cece.

Spencer: Oh, my God. She really did do it.

Caleb: They haven't ID'd her yet, but somebody's gonna recognize her.

Emily: Well then, we better find Mona fast.

Hanna: Mona is no longer a patient at Bradley.

Spencer: What?

Aria: Released or sent to another hospital?

Hanna: It's privileged information.

Spencer: I'll go make a house call to Dr. Wren. He's privileged. Emily, can you circle back to school? It's French club Friday, so maybe somebody's heard from her?

Emily: Yeah, I was supposed to meet up with Paige, but I'll just take her with me.

Aria: I was supposed to cook dinner for Jake, but I'll just cancel.

Hanna: No! You know what Cece's capable of. Keep jet li as close as you can. And Juliet stay with Jason carry on planning the wedding, at least one of us should do something normal

Juliet: yeah okay

Caleb: Where are you going?

Hanna: To find Mona.

Caleb: Hanna, slow down. This could be your ex-bff messing with us. She's probably eating popcorn, watching us play desperately seeking Mona.

Hanna: If Cece does have her, the cops know she killed Wilden. She has nothing to lose.

[Jason’s room]

Jason: so I’ve already booked the venue the caterer and all the suits – hi you listening

Juliet: yeah erm who’s going to be your best man?

Jason: well all the guys I use to know are either drunks or dead – hi listen everything will be fine

Juliet: have you seen the news recently, your ex killed wilden

Jason: I know but I don’t want this to be a problem, that day is about you and me not her

Juliet: I’m just scared

Jason: come here – everything will be fine I promise and that day will be magical.

[Spencer’s house]
 
Emily: Can't stop thinking about Mona.

Spencer: We know "A" likes to play with us But this time, I don't know what the game is.

Aria: It's, "I'm going down and I'm dragging you with me."

Juliet: They know who they're looking for now. They're gonna find Cece.

Hanna: "A" can't even give us one day. I mean, I'm supposed to be at home with my mom celebrating, and all I can think about is poor Mona.

Aria: I never, ever thought that we'd be saying "poor Mona."

Spencer: Guys,

Juliet: another one.

Hanna: There's nothing in here. It's just an empty box.

Spencer: Or maybe not.

Hanna: For once, I'm right and you're wrong, Spencer.

Emily: How did you just do that?

Spencer: Took home first prize for my magic act at performing arts camp.

Hanna: Of course you did.

Aria reads: "Watch me make a girl disappear. Kisses, a"

Spencer: it's magic.

Juliet: What?
Spencer: "Watch me make a girl disappear. " "A" is not playing a game, she's putting on a magic show.

Hanna: Why would Cece do that?

Spencer: People wanna go to magic shows to be deceived. They wanna believe in something they know can't be true.

Aria: Wait, so if "A" is putting on a magic show and we're the audience

Spencer: No, we're not the audience. I think we're a part of her act. And she's gonna make Mona disappear forever.

Aria: I get the magic eight ball connection, but I don't understand the saw.

Spencer: Well, it's debatable, but most people give credit to Torrini for being the first illusionist to saw a woman in two. And when I saw Chriss Angel do it, the top half of the woman crawled away. It was totally twisted, but it turned out that he just used this woman with sacral agenesis, which is this congenital

Hanna: okay, can you just stop talking, please?

Spencer: Yeah. Nope. Try again.

Juliet: I don't know. I mean, is there a magic shop in town that we don't know about?

Emily: Nothing.

Aria: No, no, no, click here. "The great charlemagne."

Emily: He's putting on a show in Ravenswood this afternoon.

Spencer: Ravenswood? That can't be a coincidence.

Emily: Spence, you're driving.

[Ravenswoods]

Spencer: Toby says that Shana's driving Jenna's car.

Hanna: Is Mona with her?

Spencer: No, nobody's with her.

Juliet: So where's she going?

Spencer: He thought that they were coming here, but they just passed the exit.

Aria: Guys

Spencer: It's this way. Over here. Well, if "A" wanted us to watch him make a girl disappear, we're right on time.

Hanna: I think we're being watched.

Spencer: Let's all stick together.
Juliet: Wh me? No way. Really, I just don't do boxes. She loves magic.

Spencer: I don't think he's going away. I know this trick. You'll be okay.

Hanna: Wait, where'd she go?

Spencer: Just wait a second.

Aria: Where's Emily?

Hanna reads: "Lager Dee main"?

Spencer reads: Lager Dee main. "Slight of hand." While we were watching you, "A" took Emily.

Aria: Emily, are you there? Aria? Are you all right?

Emily: I don't know where I am!

Aria: Look around you. What do you see?

Emily: Nothing! It's dark!

Aria: We're gonna find you, I promise. You just have to help us out.

Spencer: I think I'm locked in a coffin! It's a saw! I hear a saw!

Hanna: Like a chainsaw?

Emily: No! It's big and loud! It's cutting wood!

Juliet: Like a saw mill?

Emily: It's getting louder! Closer!

Spencer: Grunwald lived on saw mill road.

Aria: Oh, my God.

Spencer: It's right here. We're practically on top of it.

Aria: Hold on, em, we're coming!

Hanna: Emily?

Juliet: Emily!

Emily: I'm here! I'm here!

Aria: Oh, my God!

Emily: Guys, I'm in here!

Spencer: Emily! It's locked! It's locked!

Juliet: Go! Go get something!

Aria: Hurry! Oh, my God! Hold on!

Emily: Get me out!

Spencer: Hurry! Hurry!

Aria: Hold on, em! Guys, get me out!

Juliet: Oh, my God! Hurry up!

Aria: There are two of them?

Emily: No! Just let me out!

Hanna: Emily, it's okay. You're safe. I'm getting you out.

Emily: Oh, God!

Juliet: Give it up, Cece!

Cece: Help me! Help me!

Aria: Hold on! Hold on, Cece! Hold on!

Cece: Aria!

Aria: Hold on!

Cece: Aria, help!

Spencer: Is she?

Emily: She fell. You tried to save her.

Hanna: Look, Aria, this is not your fault.

Juliet: Are you sure you're okay, Aria? Did she hurt you?

Aria: We should just call the police. She's gone.

Hanna: God, that bitch has nine lives.

Spencer: We need to get out of here. Now. I have to show you something. Come on. Come on! I think that the red coat that I was chasing might have been Ali. She waited for me at the door, at the corner. She wanted me to follow her. And this is what Ali wanted us to see.

Emily: What is this place?

Spencer: I think it's "A's" lair. There's a timeline for each of us. All our secrets, private moments he's documenting everything.

Emily: What is that?

Spencer: That's how "A" has been watching us.

Juliet: "A" is monitoring the police, watching the streets, our alarm systems.

Spencer: That's how "A" is everywhere.

Hanna: Caleb, it's not working.
Caleb: Did you hit shift-command when you entered the numbers?

Hanna: I did exactly what you told me to do.

Caleb: I don't like the idea of you guys being there alone. And I can't get into that computer from here.

Hanna: Well, I'm not gonna say don't come.

Caleb: I'm not waiting for Toby. He's still at the hotel. Mona might be safe, but that doesn't mean she's not in on this.

Hanna: So when will I see you?

Caleb: I'll get on the next bus.

Spencer: I think I just found "A's" bank account.

Hanna: All right, well, just call me when you're on the road, okay?

Caleb: Okay.

Hanna: Bye.

Spencer: It looks like "A" formed a corporation.

Hanna: Didn't Cece study business at UPenn?

Spencer: Yeah, but I don't think this is hers. It looks like she's just on the payroll. There are two payments made to Cece Drake last week.

Juliet: Maybe "A" paid her to dress up as red coat.

Aria: Yeah, to lead us away from Ali.

Hanna: I think "A" is a guy.

Emily: Have you guys seen these?

Hanna: Wait, I was with Ali when she bought that shirt. She said she needed it for a date that night with an older guy.

Spencer: Maybe Ian? Or Wren. He's been hanging out with Shana, and he's back with Melissa.

Aria: No, I don't think that Wren's "a." 'Cause "A" has been watching him. Look.

Spencer: Well, I still think that all roads lead back to board shorts. I mean, the name of the company is Higbee, and that was Ali's favorite beach in Cape May.

Hanna: Do you think that board shorts is the one who's taking these pictures?

Juliet: Is that who Cece's working for?

Emily: Look, this is a letter from Ali. She met this boy in Rosewood. And she lied about her age. He thought that she was 18. That trip to the shore Mrs.D. told Hanna about Ali never planned on inviting us. She was taking him there.

Aria: Guys "A" hasn't just been watching us. I think that he's been following Ali, too. He has her at the lodge the night of the fire. It looks like he's been following her trail to Ravenswood.

Emily: If Ali's been alive this whole time, then whose funeral did we go to?

Juliet: Okay, that's creepy. They're having a celebration tonight.

Aria: Yeah, and board shorts thinks that Ali is gonna be there.

Spencer: Which means we have to find her first.

Women: It's a beautiful night for a party, but it's for invited guests only.

Spencer: How did you know that we were going to

Women: I'm Mrs. Grunwald.

Juliet: We have somewhere we need to be.

Women: I know. But it's dangerous for you to go chasing after her.

Aria: Are you talking about Alison?

Spencer: The girl you said you never met.

Women: I'm sorry I lied to you. But I did it to protect her.

Emily: From who?

Women: She was calling me that summer to find out.

Spencer: In the sorority house. It was you.

Women: She was afraid. And she was right to be.

Hanna: What kind of help could you give her?

Women: I have a gift of insight. I was using it to help Alison see who was threatening her. The night she went missing I felt something terrible. I drove to Rosewood. And I walked into her backyard. And she was reaching for life. Her head was bloody. She was very confused. She was in shock. I put her in the car and I drove her to the hospital. I ran in to get help. When I returned, she was gone.

Juliet: So you're saying that Ali's still alive?

Women: Haven't you all felt it? She was never really gone.

Emily: Have you seen her again?

Women: Seen her? Not since that night. Until she finds who she can trust

Juliet: she can trust us. She knows that.

Women: I wouldn't be so sure.
Aria: Why didn't you just go to the police?

Women: She doesn't want to be found.

Spencer: Why are you telling us this now?

Women: Because you need to leave Ravenswood.

Aria: Why?

Women: You're being watched. He's hoping you'll lead him to Alison. He's here.

Aria: Maybe she's right. Maybe we should just leave.

Emily: So we're supposed to pack it in just because a soothsayer tells us to?

Aria: I mean, for all we know, she could be on "A's" payroll. She can't prove that any of that story was true.

Spencer: Ali was calling Grunwald because she believed that she could help her.

Hanna: Yeah, I believe her, too. She was telling us what we're thinking, right? That Ali's still alive.

Aria: No, that's what a good charlatan does. She tells you what you wanna believe.

Emily: Maybe Grunwald doesn't want us to come tonight because she knows that Ali will be there.

Spencer: And "A" is gonna be looking for her.

Juliet: We're crashing a party.


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment