Monday 23 November 2015

PLL Season 5/16 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 16 Over a Barrel

[Brew]

Emily: Wait. So the knife you and Caleb found was covered in blood?

Aria: What, Mona's blood?

Spencer: Yeah, and any of our prints could have been on it.

Hanna: Thank God you got rid of it.

Emily: Do we think Holbrook planted it?

Juliet: Well, you vouched for him. You still think he's a good guy?

Hanna: I'm not so sure anymore. I bailed on my college visit to go track down Holbrook's dad. And that whole family emergency thing is a lie. I mean, Holbrook could still be around. He could have planted it.

Spencer” You should have called us last night, Hanna. As soon as you got home.

Hanna: Well, it was late.

Aria: Wait a second. So if Alison's "A" and Holbrook's on her side, they could pin Mona's murder on us, couldn't they?

Spencer: I don't know. I have to get home. Em, do you want me to drop that off in the mail on my way?

Emily: I'm good. I'll go later.

Spencer: If it's something you're having trouble letting go of, we can do it for you.

Emily: This is not holding on. This is strictly here's your stuff. I promise. I found, like, three pairs of her swim goggles, and some of her CDs in my car.

Juliet: Are you still going for spring break?

Hanna: I thought that Paige asked for some space.

Emily: She did, so I'm not.

Aria: so Jason and Paul had a fight here last night

Spencer: nothing says ‘opening party’ without a grand opening fight

Hanna: Jason did?

Juliet: yeah it’s weird I don’t know what got to Jason

Emily: wait forget about Jason it’s not a surprise but Paul?

Juliet: it’s fine now he knows I’m all his

Spencer: are you really?

Juliet: yes! I need to go practice ever since Rachel been captain she’s been making us work twice as hard. Bye guys

Aria: you think she’s lying to herself?

Emily: yeah

Spencer: totally

Emily: My shift's about to start.

Hanna: I'm out, too. Cute shirt, by the way. Have I borrowed that?

Emily: Probably not.

Hanna: Well, maybe I should.

[Outside]

Juliet: thank you for taking me out for lunch

Paul: anything for you

Juliet: ever since my mum and Scott got engaged they are constantly on top of each other literally

Paul: aaahh TMI

Juliet: sorry

Juliet looks through a cafĂ© lunch and see’s Aria with Jason

Paul: hi what’s up?

Paul looks at what Juliet is looking at

Paul: oh

Juliet: It’s no big deal - really - I’m not bothered

Paul: really?

Juliet: yeah I’m with you – come

Juliet grabs Paul and walks off

[Aria calls Juliet]

Aria: hi erm so I was at lunch with Jason we just bumped into each other and thought

Juliet: yeah I know

Aria: how?

Juliet: I saw you both but its all cool don’t worry about it

Aria: hi nothing happened okay?

Juliet: I know

Aria: I jus thought you should know about that before A

Juliet: I know. Thanks

Aria: Juliet, if you still love Jason

Juliet: I don’t, hi listen Paul is coming I’ll talk to you later

Aria: okay yeah bye

Juliet: bye



Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment